RobotsWithRaygunsRobotsWithRayguns

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Meeblings 2 Meeblings 2

Ehhh.

Potentially, this is a really fun game. Plenty of variety, cute noises and music that match the style, even if they get annoying after a while.

The one thing that kills this is the variability. You can play a level the exact same time twice, beat it once and not the other. There have been times my meeblings have gotten to the exit in a wrong, but random, order, and caused the level to be left unbeatable. Other times they've just plain gotten stuck.

This isn't a bad game at all. It's worth playing, but when you have a stroke of bad luck it ruins the fun for you.

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Awesome.

Really great game. I got all the medals, Fight in the Shade completely by luck, and it practically killed my computer with the lag.

I'd love to see a sequel, with more arrow types, and possibly the ability to combine three types. Unnecessary, but I like overkill.

My only complaints are the fact that the arrows were hard to autofire for some reason, the turrets were pretty pointless (I thought they'd fire whenever I did) and once you have everything in the game, the replayability is completely gone.